The Library has several resources to help you find your next great book. From Novelist to SelectReads you will find valuable resources, including author and book history, synopsis, and biography, as well as links to online book clubs.
- Click here to access Libby or OverDrive.
- Click here to access OverDrive Magazines.
- Download the Libby App from the App Store or Google Play. The OverDrive App is also available for a limited time. Kindle Fire users should use the OverDrive App.
- Access Libby online at LibbyApp.com. Kindle Fire users can access Libby via streaming (not downloadable) at LibbyApp.com on the Kindle Fire Silk browser.
- How to use Libby (brochure).
- Libby Help (help menu).
- How to use Libby (videos).
- Click here for help with Kindle eReaders.
- Click here for help with Kindle Fire tablets.
- OverDrive Help.
- Click here to access Libby Extras (Great Courses, IndieFlix, Qello Concerts, Universal Class).
Join our Online Book Clubs. Every day, Monday through Friday, you will receive in your email a five-minute selection from a chapter of a book. By the end of the week, you’ll have read or listened to 2-3 chapters. Every Monday we start a new book. Sign-up and start reading. There are 12 clubs!